Healthy Raw Peanut Butter Cookie Balls Recipe!

Blessings loves! 

A while back I participated in the 10 Day Eat Clean Challenge by Casey Sollock! She gave us yummy ways to eat healthy! I tried a raw cookie recipe she recommended and I love it! I tweaked it a little but it still turned out great! See how to make your own below!


What you need: 

1 cup raw old fashioned oats
1/2 cup organic peanut butter
1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (I love dark chocolate!)
1/2 cup ground almonds (I had some almonds already so I just put them in the blender!)
3 teaspoons of local honey

Next time I think I may add some ground flaxseed.

Mix everything in a large bowl. Form into balls. Make them as large or small as you choose. Let sit in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to an hour and then eat!

My kids and hubby love them! I grab one if I am heading out of the house and have forgotten to eat. It holds me over until I get home, so no fast food!

~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram! Join me on Pinterest!


Photobucket

Comments

  1. These look so good! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog Chari! Your blog is awesome - love how encouraging you are and your new book looks awesome. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!