Got these for $5! The heels are a bit too high for me but I had to get them! Would you rock these? Reminds me of the scripture: Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will. -Romans 12:2
Here are 5 ways to save when shopping for fashion!
1. Shop at your neighborhood garage sales! Many neighborhoods have seasonal garage sales or moving sales!
2. Sign up for newsletters to receive coupons and deals from your favorite stores! Many times if the store is having a sale, you can use your coupon too! Double savings! Some stores even have text alerts!
3. Shop at local resale shops in your area. Check out their deals as well! Savings on top of savings!
4. Be on the lookout for store closing sales, local and online! These are the best!
5. Google coupons before you make an online purchase. Retail Me Not and Groupon are some great sites to check out!
For more fashion ideas follow my pinterest board HERE.
~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!