Random Acts of Kindness - Grocery Store Hugs!

In my recent post, Are You Being Gracious Today, I touched on the subject of the kindness of a sweet stranger to me. Recently my children extended kindness and made some people's day! The motivation for today's inspirational post really made me inside!


The scripture I have chosen is: 




The other day while shopping for groceries, my twins decided to hug all of the ladies they saw at the store, lol. Even though I was TIRED, I didn't tell them to stop though I normally would. The responses were priceless! 'You made my day', 'That is the best thing that could have happened to me today', 'We need more of that', 'Ya'll are such angels', 'Your children are so sweet' ect. Their simple act of being happy and deciding to give out hugs really brightened people's day! 

When was the last time you did something for others simply because you are happy and blessed?

I learn so much for my little ones when I least expect it. I need to remember to be kind and reach out to others when they least expect it.



What has been your latest random act of kindness?



~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram! Join me on Pinterest!


Photobucket

Comments