Friday, November 23, 2012

Top 8 Inspirational Black - Blessed Friday Sales!

Blessings loves!

I know many of you are out there shopping Black Friday Sales from your computer or out in the stores! So I wanted to share my favorite inspirational sales that are going on today! Enjoy and share with your friends!

1. JCLU Forever Tier Sales today- Sunday! Check it out at JCLU FOREVER! (Check out my review about them here.)


2. Faith Baby Blessed Friday Sale 25% Off Ends Sunday! Great pieces for your little ones! Shop here!


3. Kind Label 15% Off Sale with the code BFCM15 Sale ends Monday! Shop here.


4. A Peaceful Crib 10% off all prints today only with code BLKFRIDAY! Shop here.



5. C28 Clothing Gel Bands are 50% Off today Only! Shop here.


6. I Am A Woman of God $7.00 Black Friday Sale! I have one of their decals, shirts, and bought a tote for a friend lol! Shop here!


7. Grace for Grace has special discounts today on their faith based art from 12am-6pm (PST)! Shop here!



Last but not least.... ;-)

8. ChariT's Inspirational Creations FREE SHIPPING on ALL Handmade Inspirational Jewelry now through Monday! No code needed! Shop Now!



What are your favorite Black Friday Deals??



~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter!

Photobucket

Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!