Sunday, January 8, 2012

Guess what my hubby got me for Christmas? Inspirational Find!

Happy Motivational Monday!!

I am so blessed to see the New Year and hope you feel the same way!

I am SO happy!! Yay!! Guess what my hubby got me for Christmas?? This shirt from
 JCLU Forever!!! Yay!!! Well, he got me a new camera too which I love! But ya'll know I was bragging about this shirt in a past blog post and now I have it! Yayyyyyy me!! 
It is SUPER comfortable!
Pink hoops by yours truly at ChariT's Inspirational Creations. ;)


The meaning of the words on this shirt is great and it serves as a great reminder
We are ALL sinners and are worthy of love and forgiveness.

Every time I put it on, it reminds me to forgive myself and others.
So many people stop and read my shirt and are like you are right! 
Hate the Sin, Love the Sinner! 

I look kinda cute in pink huh? lol

Check them out at JCLU Forever!


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter!
Pin It

1 comment :

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!