Pray and Show Your Spouse Some Love Today!



Blessings loves! Weekend before last my hubby and I attended 
FamilyLife's Weekend to Remember for the second time and had a blast! 
See my review about last years getaway here

One thing that I came away with is to pray for our marriage! Let's remember to pray for ourselves and our spouses! Send our issues up to God so He can handle them for us! Stop fussing and start praying! ;) As Tony Evans put it, 'you have been fussing for years and it hasn't worked yet!' Lol!



~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter!

Photobucket

Comments

  1. Chari, I'm not married but I do believe in the power of prayer! It can cause wars to cease, rain to start, and people to be silent:) Glad you and your hubby had a nice time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chari, I'm not married right now but I loved this post! I am learning now all over again for my future husband :-) Thank you for this blog post and sharing what you learned with all of us!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!