Happy Book Lover's Day to me and you!

Hey hey! Who knew there was a Book Lover's Day! Well Yahooooo because I love to read! Here are a few books I am working on! Yes, a few lol!

The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey! I highly recommend it! 
Check it out here!


Inspired Women Succeed is a book full of powerful testimonies 
from 40 women entrepreneurs!
Created by my fellow NACWE sisters Diane Cunningham (NACWE founder) 
and Jo Anne Fore!
Check it out here!


How to Be an EVERYDAY Philanthropist at no cost! 
I bought mine at Half Priced books. Check it out here!


The Power of a Praying Wife is one I LOVE and go back to 
when I need to pray for my hubby!
Check out my RAVING review here!


What are you reading today??


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter!

Photobucket

Comments

  1. Hi! Thanx for stopping by: Trista's Creations! I also have twins, such a blessing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!