Thursday, March 29, 2012

I Did It! The Love Language Challenge Recap!

Hello everyone!

I hope you are having a GREAT week! Last month I blogged about participating in the 
Love Language challenge! It was 5 weeks of loving your mate in their love language
I had a great time showing my hubby love through words of affirmation
One of the challenges was to leave encouraging notes during the week. 
He saved them and put them in a folder labeled 'Encouragement'. Aww, I felt so special! lol 
This is a picture I snapped before he put them in his folder.


The final challenge was to get quotes from his friends and family about why they admire him and are proud of him. I sent some texts (and reminders lol) and a few facebook messages and got some great responses! 
I printed them on white paper, bought a few frames and black paper and created...


He LOVED it! He said he was humbled and in awe. 
He put it up on the wall where he can see it everyday
Can you say I was PROUD! Lol! Marriage is work, but it is worth it!

Now he says he has started the challenge so we will see! ;)

Have a blessed week!

~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter!
Pin It

4 comments :

  1. How wonderful you are! I am humbled and really should try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great way to keep the positive to the fore and strengthen a marriage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone! You should try it!

    ~Be inspired!

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!