6 Days Until Valentine's Day! Are you Ready for the Love Language Challenge??

Happy Wonderful Wednesday everyone!


I have EXCITING NEWS for you! Have you read The Five Love Languages? It is a great book about the way a person expresses their love. Not everyone is the same. Some express it through physical touch, acts of service, quality time, and more! My hubby and I read this book before we got married. It really helped us understand each other and realize that we express our love in different ways. This is very important knowledge for us married folks! We have enough confusion going on already lol! LOVE this book! You can read more at The 5 Love Languages.


Annnnyway....lol Gary Chapman has issued a CHALLENGE! He wants us to love our spouses in their love language for 5 weeks, that's right: FIVE WEEKS! Oh no! Lol! 
It seems a bit much to us who aren't used to it, but aren't we supposed to be doing this anywayDon't know your or your mates love language? They have a short quiz for you!


So I invite you to join me! 


This Valentine's Day take the Love Language Challenge, a 5 week challenge based on the book The 5 Love Languages™. What a wonderful gift to your loved one! 
I'm taking the Challenge and you should too!!


5 Challenges. 5 Weeks. 1 Love Story.




Click the link below to join the challenge!

May your marriages be blessed!

~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter!

Comments

  1. You know I have that book for quite some time but haven't read it. Maybe I should!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the book and it is great! Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read this book a long time ago...I think I may need a refresher. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting! I have never heard of this book. Thank you for posting about it. I believe it will be helpful to many.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!