ChariT's Inspirational Creations on Essence! Unexpected Blessings!

Happy Wonderful Wednesday!! And what a Wonderful Wednesday it is!!


Hello again friends! I hope your week is going very well!!
One of my beautiful fans on facebook let me know that I was featured on Essence.com while being a part of Do What Comes Naturally hosted by Uncle Funky's Daughter! 
See my previous post about it here.

Ahhhhhhhhh! You know I was excited right?? So I had to go check it out! There I am rocking my fro and handmade peacock feather earrings! God is SO GOOD!


Check out the full article here: Street Style: Natural 'Dos in the Lone Star State! 
Go Texas!! Lol.

You will find me between #4 and #6 ;-) Show your girl some love by sharing 
with your friends if you'd like! Thanks so much!!



~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter!

Comments

  1. Congrats on your feature!! How exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations on the magazine spread. looks fab

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats thats great news

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Chari, great photo! I'm glad you got to attend such an inspiring event. I love it when Essence gives props to us sistas with natural hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! That's so exciting :) If I could have a fro, I would...but maybe I can do the peacock earrings?
    ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!