Do What Comes Naturally! Fro-Licious Fridays!

Happy Fro-Licious Friday loves!

Earlier last month I had the pleasure of vending at Uncle Funky's Daughter's 
first natural hair empowering event; Do What Comes Naturally in Houston, TX
I talked about getting ready for the show Here. 
Well, I had a great timeIt was a great turnout of those 
wanting to learn more about natural hair! 
It was a wonderful experience for myself and everyone who attended!

Here are a few pictures!!



Uncle Funky's Daughter getting set up!



My new table display yay! The photo doesn't show the real purple of the fabric but I love it!





Watching Tonya (owner of Uncle Funky's) demonstrate a natural hair technique!


Ladies working on their vision boards and mingling! 



Some goodies (smoothie samples) from Green Seed Vegan
They helped me out that day because I had only had breakfast!!


Me at my table! :) 


Making sales! Oh yeah!!! :) Busy busy!


Here is my quick photo shoot shot that I ran and took! Lol.


You can see more pictures of fellas and ladies rockin their natural hair at the event HERE!

I also just ordered some Whipped Shea Butter Creme and growth elixir from my girl Tazia over at Honeychile Hairlove! I finally gave in lol!

Hope I love it! You can find her fan page on facebook at TrulyNaturallyCoiled. Be sure to tell her I sent you!

Have a Fantastic Weekend!

~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Comments

  1. Thank you sweetie! You rock! The event looked wonderful! -Tazia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!