Blessings Loves!
Want to do something that will bless your marriage? Consider Weekend to Remember! It is a marriage getaway which is a part of FamilyLife Today ministries. In my previous post,
Weekend to Remember Marriage Getaway Review!, I talked about the 1st time my husband and I attended the giveaway and how I loved it!
This ministry will strengthen your marriage and bring you closer in one weekend! Great for engaged couples too! Don't believe it? Try it!
Jan. 5th - Jan. 26th 2015 book your weekend getaway and your spouse goes for free!
~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!
Want to do something that will bless your marriage? Consider Weekend to Remember! It is a marriage getaway which is a part of FamilyLife Today ministries. In my previous post,
Weekend to Remember Marriage Getaway Review!, I talked about the 1st time my husband and I attended the giveaway and how I loved it!
This ministry will strengthen your marriage and bring you closer in one weekend! Great for engaged couples too! Don't believe it? Try it!
Jan. 5th - Jan. 26th 2015 book your weekend getaway and your spouse goes for free!
Find your local getaway in the US & Canada here: Weekend to Remember Getaways.
*Be sure to register as a couple using the link above & the discount will automatically be applied.
Seeing this post after Jan. 26th? No problem!
Use the code CHAWK when you register and receive $100 off your registration!
Need more convincing? Check out these videos!
Share with married friends who you know would be blessed by this!
~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Comments
Post a Comment
Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!
I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!
~Smooches!