One Lie That Keeps Us Living in Fear

Blessings loves!

Have you ever been afraid to do something but knew you should? Kept telling yourself, when I feel more confident or when the fear goes away I will do it? 

Well that is a BIG FAT lie that the devil uses to keep us from taking action. We are waiting for the fear to go away, but it never will. When we step out in faith and take action, our confidence will come. I am a witness to that everyday when I do a live video or tell my husband how I feel. I don't like being vulnerable! lol 





I love this quote:

The presence of fear does not mean you have no faith. Fear visits everyone. But make your fear a visitor and not a resident. ~ Max Lucado

You can and will have fear, just don't let it over ride your faith and belief in what God can do through you. 

This quote is a great check up to make sure that we're not living in a constant state of fear. It could be something that happened to you in the past. Don't let that overcome you. Don't let your fear control your life. Live by faith.

I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. -Matthew 17:20

We don't have to have this huge amount of faith to do something. I know you may feel like, I don't have enough or I can't do this... I just need to believe more... Take action with the small amount of faith you have. Step out and trust that God is going to give you what you need. He will provide the resources for you to continue to step out and do whatever else you need to do. He will assist you and give you more faith when you step out and overcome those fears over and over again. You're going to build more faith as you take action. So step out and take action today!

Be encouraged! Step out and live your God inspired purpose! Do it afraid!



~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram! Join me on Pinterest!

Photobucket

Comments