Wednesday, April 6, 2016

1 Saying That is Sabotaging Your Walk of Faith!

Blessings loves!

Have you ever heard someone use a phrase that is negative and keeps them in a negative mindset? They say it over and over again and you are like UGH! Stop saying that! Lol! 

Has that person ever been you? I raise my hand to that one! Lol! (Shame, I know. Lol) When we say negative or limiting things, it affects our actions in a not so good way. They cripple us in all areas of our life, including our faith!


1 saying that is sabotaging our walk of faith is...
God knows my heart.

People sometimes use this as an excuse to do what they know they should but have convinced themselves that they will get a 'pass' because they are saved or a 'good person'.

Watch my video (where I share more) below!
Or click and listen!




What is something that you are saying or telling yourself that is sabotaging 
your walk of faith?

Share with us!




~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram! Join me on Pinterest!

Photobucket

Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!