Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Join the Living Your God Inspired Purpose Book Launch Team!

Blessings loves!

I am SUPER excited! My book Living Your God Inspired Purpose is here! In the book I share how I became unstuck, how to discover your purpose, and live it out everyday! I would like to invite you to join us in spreading the word and helping others live God's purpose for their life by joining the launch team for Living Your God Inspired Purpose! A purpose filled Amen corner so to speak! 



What you will receive:

*A free copy of the book
*A free Living Your God Inspired Purpose digital printable
*Invitation to be a member of a private Facebook group with myself and the rest of the launch team!
*Invitation to our book club!


What are the requirements?

*Leave a review on Amazon

*Share images provided on your social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram ect.).
SUPER easy! You can just go HERE and share! I will send an email reminder as well.

*Engage with during the launch and help promote giveaways! 

Optional: Write a review on your blog about the book, interview the author on your blog or podcast, or host a bible study on your blog.

The launch will last 4 weeks and will start at the end of January.

Are you in!? 

FILL OUT the QUICK APPLICATION HERE or click the image above!

I look forward to Living My God Inspired Purpose with you!

Any questions, please email me at cicinspireme (@) gmail.com



~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!



Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram! Join me on Pinterest!


Photobucket

Pin It

12 comments :

  1. Congratulations on your book launch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is so amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the upcoming book launch! That is quite the accomplishment. Is this your first book, and if you have a minute, I would love to hear more about what inspired you to write it? Wishing you an incredible week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, this is my first book. I would love to chat about the book Jed!

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on your new book...please continue to inspire those who you come in contact with on a daily basis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations. Looks awesome!!! Excited to read.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the book, that is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your book launch. Each one is exciting but the first one is very memorable! Enjoy the new author butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow congrats on the book launch! Looks like a great read!

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!