Faith & Fashion: Be Transformed!

Today's fashion pick for women of faith is based on the scripture Romans 12:2: Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will. {TWEET This}

This is a great reminder to not let the ways of this world get our mind on the wrong track and to keep our minds on things of God! Visual reminders help me a lot and others too! Check it out! I REALLY love the shoes!!

Be Transformed!


The Pretty Dress Company red dress
$105 - vanmildert.com


Heeled sandals
$20 - amazon.co.uk


Stella Dot green purse
$63 - stelladot.co.uk



Gold jewelry
etsy.com


Fantasy Jewelry Box silver ring
fantasyjewelrybox.com




Would you rock this outfit?


For more style ideas, follow my pinterest board HERE.


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram! Join me on Pinterest!


Photobucket

Comments

  1. let's see - i'll take the dress - and the bag.... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, yes I would rock that whole outfit! I love your style and am now following you on Pinterest:-). Lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the dress. I can't do a thing with those shoes but carry them in my hands. I wouldn't dare try to walk in those things! I couldn't bare everyone laughing at me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice outfit and great prices. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute! I sells stella so I LOVE THAT green bag!!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd totally feel glam in that dress with those pretty heels. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the neckline on that dress! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post! My wife would love these.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!