Tuesday, May 12, 2015

8 Inspiring Scriptures about Your Worth to God!

The other day I was reflecting on my life and how I define myself. Sometimes I get caught up in defining myself by the things I do such as running my business, being a wife, or mother. If I feel that I am failing in any of those areas, I begin to feel that I am failing as a person and my perception of my self worth goes down. But God doesn't determine our worth from those things, He knows we are worth so much more and I think that is amazing! Below are some scriptures that we can refer to as reminders when we are feeling like less than a blessing from God.




So don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows. -Matthew 10:31 {TWEET this}

For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. -Psalm 139:13-14 {TWEET this}

Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations. -Jeremiah 1:5 {TWEET this}


Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? And not one of them is forgotten before God. Why, even the hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not; you are of more value than many sparrows. -Luke 12:6-7 

The Spirit of God has made me, And the breath of the Almighty gives me life. -Job 33:4 {TWEET this}


Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you? -1 Corinthians 3:16 {TWEET this}

For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them. -Ephesians 2:10 {TWEET this}

But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light. -1 Peter 2:9 {TWEET this}



For more inspirational scriptures, follow my Pinterest board: Scripture Inspiration.


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!




Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram! Join me on Pinterest!


Photobucket

Pin It

5 comments :

  1. Thanks for inspiring me and encourage me today. I'm glad I found this post. Blessings to you. Beautiful blog and jewerly!!! Love it!

    W/Love,
    Tayrina from TGAWrites

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a terrific collection of scripture! I love all of the purple on your site, it is beautiful. Thanks for sharing this week on Social Butterfly Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to think that God knows ALL the numbers of hairs on my head :) .. Isn't it great to know we are SO loved :) thanks for the encouragement !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. let's see - i like the first one - and the second one - i like ALL of them - thanks and be BLESSED IN HIS NAME! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that no matter how I fall short that I matter to the Lord! thanks for the smile

    @spreadingJOY

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!