Sunday, April 12, 2015

13 Inspiring quotes about Autism

Blessings loves! Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a range of complex neurodevelopment disorders, characterized by social impairments, communication difficulties, and restricted, repetitive, and stereotyped patterns of behavior. Read more HERE.

I have several friends with children who are autistic and I am learning more about autism everyday. There is still so much for everyone to learn about this autism. Check out these inspirational quotes and pass them along if you are inspired! 



"AUTISM Means I Won't Lead An Ordinary Life.... I Can Lead An Extraordinary Life!"

"A diagnosis of autism is not the end of the world........It's the beginning of a whole new world."

"Having Asperger's means I'm a genius in my own special way!"

'Autism is my superpower!'

"You all laugh because I'm different, I laugh because you're all the same"!

'Society says I'm Autistic God says Im Perfect.'

'Autism is not contagious but kindness is.'

'AWEtism'

'I have autism. Autism does not have me.'

"God made me special."

"LOOK BEYOND THE AUTISM AND YOU WILL SEE SOMEONE VERY SPECIAL."

"Just because I can't speak doesn't mean I have nothing to say!"

Always
Unique
Totally
Intelligent
Sometimes
Mysterious

Follow my cause awareness pinterest board if you are inspired HERE.

~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!




Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram! Join me on Pinterest!


Photobucket

Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!