3 Ways God is Making a New Thing in You!

Springtime reminds me of flowers in bloom and beautiful butterflies! These beauties of nature remind me of renewal and growth! God is constantly renewing us and helping us grow into our best selves! I am constantly becoming a better wife, mother, business woman, and woman of God! 




See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland. -Isaiah 43:19

He is strengthening you. Each trial we grow through, yes grow through, strengthens us and teaches us how to handle similar situations the next time. It also gives us the knowledge to help others who may go through something similar in the future.

He is blessing you. Each blessing that God gives is us an opportunity for us to thank God and grow in our closeness with Him. It also allows us to be a blessing to others by blessing them as we have been blessed!

He is preparing you to do His will. During the process of going through your trials and being blessed, God is preparing you to do His will. He is showing you your unique strengths, weaknesses, and talents. He is going to use each of these to show you how to love others and create disciples for Christ!

How is God creating a new thing in you today?


View my Isaiah 43:19 inspirational necklace here.


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!



Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram! Join me on Pinterest!


Photobucket

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing. Yes God is doing some new things in my life I didn’t know I can do. God is allowing and guiding me to become this amazing writer and I am now writing on all different levels. Starting with blogging as a way to express myself and get my voice heard now I’ll be branching over to song writing so I plan to get more in depth with writing. I want to personally ask you for any song writing advice you can impart in me I really do find your newsletter to be inspiring and the colors help as well. Never a dull moment checking your emails. Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!