Thursday, February 12, 2015

12 Positive Affirmations of Self Love

Blessings! Self love is one of the most important kinds of love you can give or receive. You can never fully love someone else if you don't love yourself first! After all, people who really love you want you to love yourself! Think about it! Here are some affirmations for those days when you need a reminder and a bit of uplifting! Enjoy! 















What is your favorite affirmation of self love?


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram! Join me on Pinterest!


Photobucket

Pin It

3 comments :

  1. Thanks for reminding me of self-love. Once I am able to forgive myself then I am able to love myself the way God has intended me to. The greatest way I demonstrate loving myself is forgiving those people who are difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I love this. Beautiful, eye-catching, meaningful post. Thanks for reminding me of who I am and who made me.
    Blessings,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so thankful for the Father's love, without which I wouldn't be able to love myself or others!

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!