Wednesday, September 3, 2014

What the World Says Vs What the Bible Says

Blessings loves!

Sometimes in life we get caught up in hearing the voices of those around us and we forget what the bible says. God wants us to think positively and love ourselves, not doubt ourselves as His creations! Here are 4 scriptures to counter those negative voices that may sometimes surround you!




What scripture do you meditate on when the world starts to get to you?


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram! Join me on Pinterest!

Photobucket

Pin It

4 comments :

  1. Love your blog! Very inspirational

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my go-to Scriptures is 2 Timothy 1:7 For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline. So when the world tells me I'm not brave enough, someone doesn't like me or I'm too crazy -- His Word reminds me that I'm not timid but filled with power, I am loved and I'm self-disciplined enough to not be dubbed crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charity, I choose LIFE that is inspired by the word! Thank you for sharing truth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Psalms, Job and Romans. Many verses in there that are great.

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!