Thursday, February 27, 2014

6 Things to Remember When You are In the Midst of a Storm

Blessings loves!

At one time or another we are all going through storms or hardships in our life. It could be a job, marriage, parenting, sickness ect. We may feel alone, like we won't make it through, or there is no way out. Well, remember God wants you to overcome and is with you! Here are six things (and scriptures) to remember when you are going through! 



God works in His time not ours: He has made everything beautiful in its time. Also He has put eternity in their hearts, except that no one can find out the work that God does from beginning to end. -Ecclesiastes 3:11

He has wonderful plans for us! For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. -Jeremiah 29:11

God is always with us! Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” 
-Joshua 1:9


Go to God with your troubles. Stop trying to do it alone! Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” -Matthew 11:28-30

His strength is glorified in our weakness. Let your ego go. And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.  Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong. -2 Corinthians 12:9-10

You are not the alone! You aren't the only one going through this. No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it. -1 Corinthians 10:13


What scripture do you turn to when you are going through a storm?





~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter! Join me on Pinterest!


Photobucket

Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!