Tuesday, January 28, 2014

8 Scriptures To Remind You that You are Beautiful!

Blessings loves!

Sometimes with the noise and many opinions of the world, we forget that God created us and that he loves us more than we can imagine! Here are some scriptures to remember when you have forgotten your self worth!





For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. -John 3:16

So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them. -Genesis 1:27


You are altogether beautiful, my love; there is no flaw in you. -Song of Solomon 4:7

But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Do not fear therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows. -Luke 12:7

The Spirit of God has made me, And the breath of the Almighty gives me life. -Job 33:4

Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you? -1 Corinthians 3:16

But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light. -1 Peter 2:9

For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother’s womb I will praise You, for I am fearfully andwonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well. My frame was not hidden from You, When I was made in secret, And skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. -Psalm 139:13-15


What scripture reminds you that you are special and beautiful?
Share below!



~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram! Join me on Pinterest!


Photobucket

Pin It

1 comment :

  1. I always LOVE the Song of Solomon 4:7 such an absolutely beautiful verse.

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!