Hand stamped Christian and Inspirational Jewelry for the Holidays!

Blessings loves!

I hope you are enjoying your holiday season! I am 17 weeks pregnant now and still working on inspirational jewelry! I created a few pieces that are holiday themed or can be worn year round! I love them! Check them out! 

I hand stamped Glory to God, Let Us Adore Him, and Christ is born on this beautiful ruby, green, and gold stretchy beaded Christ is Born bracelet set! 
A beautiful sparkly accessory for your Christmas festivities!



The holiday season always bring to mind peace love and joy to all! Be inspired this holiday season with these beauties hanging from your ear!


Inspire the one you love this holiday season and let them know that they are beautiful! 
A daily affirmation for your ears that goes with almost anything! 
View them here: Sea shell pearl earrings


View these and more at ChariT's Inspirational Creations!



~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter! Join me on Pinterest!


Photobucket

Comments

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!