Small Business Spotlight: 12 Handmade Expressions of Faith

Blessings loves!

I am a visual person and love having things in my surrounding to remind me to be inspired! Here are 12 beautiful goodies that I have found on Etsy to reaffirm and express our faith! To visit a listing, simply click on the picture! Enjoy and Be Inspired!



'Have Faith!' by chariT

I few inspirational goodies to encourage you to have faith!


Faith Cross T-Shirts
$21.99

Keep Calm and Have Faith tum...
$12

SALE Military Cadet Hat Dist...
$13

8x10 Have Faith Inspirationa...
$12

FAITH Coffee Cup Ceramic Pot...
$24

faith greater than fear...ba...
$36

have FAITH- Rustic Decor- Ho...
$12

Have Faith In Humanity Inspi...
$16

ALWAYS HAVE FAITH Letter Art...
$30

Faith over Fear Metallic Spo...
$25

Let Your Faith Be Bigger Tha...
$15

Girlie Christian Faith Makes...
$19.99

Faith Is Not Believing God C...
$12.45

FAITH Wall Decor. If I have ...
$13.5

HAVE FAITH - Flowy Racerback...
$26

Keep Calm and HAVE FAITH Pri...
$10.95


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter! Join me on Pinterest!

Photobucket

Comments