Saturday, August 24, 2013

Pantone's Top Fall Colors for 2013!

Blessings loves! 
Fall is a coming and I know you love the beautiful colors of fall! Check out the fall colors via Pantone for 2013! Which is your favorite?


I love the Acai because I looooooove purple lol!

Check out this video from Pantone describing the significance of each color! 



I can't wait to show you my fall line of hand stamped inspirational jewelry for 2013! Stay tuned!



~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!

Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter! Join me on Pinterest

Photobucket

Pin It

2 comments :

  1. I just made a cape that has a whimsical print in some of these colors! Love it and I can't wait to wear my cape! And, I can't wait to see your jewelry!

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!