Thursday, August 8, 2013

ONE THING ALL MOTHERS SHOULD HAVE IN THEIR MEDICINE CABINET



I have two daughters, ages 12 and 5.  A few weeks ago, my 12 year old was using a straightening iron on my 5 year old's hair.  You can probably guess what happened next!  My 12 year old burned her finger.  She was wishing for a way to take the pain away and I had just the thing.  I went to my NATURAL medicine cabinet and pulled out my bottle of lavender essential oil.  A couple drops of lavender oil on her burn and the sting immediately subsided.  It didn't blister and she never complained about it again.  Ever since then, I have the firm belief that every mom should have lavender in their NATURAL medicine cabinet, too.

Lavender essential oil is such a well-rounded oil.  It can be used as an analgesic, antidepressant, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, disinfectant, and sedative.  From burns to sleepless nights, lavender comes to the rescue.  When you use a certified therapeutic grade lavender essential oil, it's safe and effective for all ages. 

So, do some research on the power of lavender and then get a bottle for your natural medicine cabinet.  You'll be glad you did.


Guest post by Casey Sollock.
Casey Sollock is the founder of SheShinesWellness.com.  
She is a certified holistic health coach, wellness speaker, and passionate smoothie sipper.  Her philosophy is to add in the good stuff, which crowds out the bad.  She hates diets, calorie counting, and restriction.  She loves dark chocolate, leafy greens, essential oils, PLAYtime, and connecting mind/body/spirit for total wellness.  Casey shares the goodness of greens and the simplicity of smoothies with everyone she meets!  She invites you to join the FREE She Shines Membership.  Click HERE for details.



Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!