Hand Stamped Inspirational Stud Earrings are here!


Blessings loves! I am SUPER excited because my hand stamped inspirational stud earrings have finally been added to the site! I am loving the response from everyone and they are a hot item! Check out a few below!

Created to remind us that we are to never let our fears win!

Take your worries off of your shoulders and Let God take care of them!


Affirm each time you slip these gorgeous 1 inch hand stamped aluminum studs on that you are beautiful in God's eyes as we were created in His image! Don't you agree? 




Which pair is your favorite?



They are on sale for 20% Off for a limited time!

Stay tuned for giveaways and see more at ChariT's Inspirational Creations



~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter! Join me on Pinterest!

Photobucket

Comments