Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Your Past is NOT Your Destiny!



Do not remember the former things,
Nor consider the things of old.
Behold, I will do a new thing,
Now it shall spring forth;
Shall you not know it?
I will even make a road in the wilderness
And rivers in the desert. -Isaiah 43:18-19

 

So many times in life I have let what has happened to me in the past to negatively affect my future. I have expected the worse in my jobs, friends, and my marriage. This is an issue I still have and continue to deal with. God is working through me right now to get over the issues with abuse that I had in the past and I am currently reading Beauty for Ashes by Joyce Meyer. It is such a great book! It's very difficult to deal with some issues, but I know I will come out a better woman! Ya'll pray for me! lol

God wants us to stop punishing ourselves and others for what happened to us in the past. He wants us to forgive and let it go so that we can live His purpose for us which includes pure happiness and enjoyment of life! Wouldn't you agree?

Each day is a new day for us to forgive ourselves and those who hurt us. How many times has God forgiven you? I am so glad He doesn't judge us for our pasts but uses the lessons that He teaches us to give us a better future if we will listen and follow Him!


What is holding you back? Have you let go of your past?


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter! Join me on Pinterest!

Photobucket

Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!