Handstamped Inspirational Charms coming soon!

Blessings loves!

I am SUPER excited!  I have journeyed into the land of stamping my own charms! Whoop whoop! That means I can make the charms say whatever I or you like! Yay! I have been wanting to do this for a while too! So many new ways to inspire you!


I received these letter stamps and a few blanks (charms) from 
a fellow jewelry designer as a gift! Thanks Jennifer!


I then ordered a hand stamping kit on etsy!


My first stamped charms representing Proverbs 31! Love it!


Still getting the hang of it!



Another wonderful gift came in the mail to shape my charms and make bracelets!


A few more charms I have worked on! Which is your fave?


Stay tuned! 
My hand stamped charms will be available soon at ChariT's Inspirational Creations!

And a giveaway too! ;-)


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter! Join me on Pinterest!

Photobucket

Comments

  1. How fun! I have always loved hand-stamped jewelry and will be watching for them to be available. I love the "Blessed Beyond Life" & "Loved by God".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sue! I love those too!

      Delete
  2. That looks like so much fun!! I always wondered how those types of jewelry were made :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!