Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Inspirational Find: To This Day Project

Blessings loves!

I came across this anti-bullying video via Facebook and it reminded me of the cruelty of childhood. Definitely something to think about as parents and children. I will be praying over my little ones as they grow. Someone gave me this advice during my baby shower and I still remember it 3 years later.

We should teach our children that they are loved and not to demean others for fun, to be liked, or whatever the reason. It's just not worth it. Sometimes we don't realize or care about the consequences of our words or actions to those we chosen to attack. This video is so beautiful, sad, and a true reflection of life.  

'If you can't see anything beautiful about yourself, get a better mirror. Look a little closer. Stare  a little longer...'                    

Please watch and share.


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!



Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter! Join me on Pinterest!


Photobucket

Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!