Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Endometriosis Awareness! Are you Aware?

Blessings loves!

In my previous cause awareness post for March, I listed several causes that are recognized. I have to add one to the list. While searching on instagram a few days ago, I found out about this disease called Endometriosis. 

Endometriosis is a painful, chronic disease that affects at least 6.3 million women and girls in the U.S., 1 million in Canada, and millions more worldwide. It occurs when tissue like that which lines the uterus (tissue called the endometrium) is found outside the uterus -- usually in the abdomen on the ovaries, fallopian tubes, and ligaments that support the uterus; the area between the vagina and rectum; the outer surface of the uterus; and the lining of the pelvic cavity. Read more HERE.


There are so many women who are in constant pain because of this disease and can also cause infertility. There is no cure.

The next morning after reading the women's testimonies on instagram, I woke with it on my mind and God blessed me to create this endometriosis bracelet. The ribbon symbolizes awareness, but I wanted to go further and add a cross and prayer charms for added inspiration during those tough times.



Bracelet is available at ChariT's Inspirational Creations.


Have you or someone you know been affected?



~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter! Join me on Pinterest!

Photobucket

Pin It

5 comments :

  1. My Sister in Law battles with severe endometriosis, and really struggles to get pregnant because of it (she also has incredibly difficult pregnancies because of it as well). She thankfully has three beautiful children despite the struggles she's encountered because of this awful disease!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to read that but I am glad that she has 3 beautiful blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know someone who was devastated by this illness.... I witnessed her struggle and pain from an early age of her onset. It is one cross I am so glad I do not bear! My heart goes out to those who struggle with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for taking the time to make other aware of this painful disease! I have had friends struggle with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for spreading the word about this very painful disease! I have had friends that have lived with this for years...very devastating!

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!