Monday, February 11, 2013

Valentine's Day Ruby for Women Magazine Feature!

Blessings loves!

I am getting back into writing poetry and guess what?? 

The first poem I have written in about 3 years has been featured in Ruby for Women Magazine: A Voice for Every Christian Woman! God is good! Yay!

The February Valentine's Day issue of the Ruby for Women magazine features inspirational articles, stories, poems, craft tutorials, recipes, and puzzles that will brighten up any winter day! 

Check out my poem on page 17 entitled My Love Letter to God.


Click the publication below to view!


Open publication - Free publishing - More christian life

Please share with your friends and spread the Word! 


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter! Join me on Pinterest!

Photobucket



Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!