Thursday, February 14, 2013

Single? Don't Underestimate Your Purpose!

Blessings loves!

My husband introduced me to Tony Evans and I absolutely love him! He is a strong man of God with a perspective I agree with many times. This particular video is speaking to those who are single. Sometimes we are so busy wishing we were with someone, working to find someone, that we forget our purpose in this life...to serve God! We are looking for a spouse to fill what only God can fill. My husband and I got together when I wasn't worried about finding someone, but when I was working on becoming a better me and living for God.

Enjoy this clip and please SHARE!



~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter! Join me on Pinterest!

Photobucket

Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!