Healthy Valentine's Day treats!

Blessings loves!

Valentine's Day is tomorrow! Are you ready? 
If you follow me on facebook, you know I love healthy treats! 
 So why should Valentine's Day be any different? 
Check out a few healthy goodies I found that you can make for yourself 
and the ones you love!



Carrot Ice Latte recipe HERE.

Heart shaped raviloi recipe here!

Whole wheat heart shaped sugar cookie recipe here!

For those who love chocolate like me.... ;)

Whole Wheat Chocolate Brown Sugar Recipe here!

Yummy Heart Kabobs! 


Check out more cute ideas from Six Sisters Stuff!

I may have to try these!
Beet cupcakes! Recipe here!

Heart shaped carrots tutorial HERE.


I love dark chocolate so this is one of my faves!!

Dark chocolate covered fruit recipes here!

View more Valentine's Day ideas on my Pinterest board here!!


What healthy treats will you be indulging in this Valentine's Day??



~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter! Join me on Pinterest!

Photobucket

Comments