Flourish & Thrive Academy Laying the Foundation Volume 1

Blessings loves!

If you have connected with me on Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter you know I love inspiring others! The groups that I am a private business member of know that I have been a bit restless lately and I have really been searching for guidance. Then I heard of Flourish and Thrive Academy! I signed up for every email list and have enjoyed the business tips they are targeted towards jewelry designers! I have been looking for this for so long! 

Guess what?? They are giving away a seat to their new Academy and I pray that I win because CIC needs it lol!

Check out my entry and learn a bit more about me and being a small business owner!





Where are you in your jewelry business now?

I am still in the beginning stages of designing jewelry. 
I love creating and inspiring others and this keeps me motivated to create fun, funky, designs that inspire! I have learned the importance of a support group, a strong team, and a great mentor! I have so many ideas that I want to get out to inspire others but I haven't reached my full potential at this moment. I have just started getting into wholesale and believe it will be a wonderful blessing!

What’s holding you back in your business and your life?

Lack of guidance (a mentor) and a supporting team is holding me back. I was just telling another jewelry designer that I am so busy doing everything (designing and marketing ect.). Therefore it is hard to sit down and see clearly what I need to be working on now and marketing so that it can be known for the upcoming season or holiday. It becomes so frustrating sometimes as a small business owner doing so much on my own. I find myself fighting burnout often but I just keep praying that God will help me to persevere through the tough times!

What is your vision for your business? Where do you want to go? What are your biggest dreams and desires?

I would love for ChariT's Inspirational Creations to grow and continue to inspire others to love themselves and live their best life! To become the primary designer for Empowering, Inspirational, and Christian organizations  as well as speakers world wide! I would love to have our designs featured in major online and print magazines as well! 


Please keep me in your prayers that if it is God's will, I will be the lucky winner and take ChariT's Inspirational Creations further that I have ever dreamed!

Thanks loves!!

~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter! Join me on Pinterest!

Photobucket

Comments