Saturday, December 1, 2012

Thanksgiving Was a Hit!

Blessings loves!

My hubby, the little ones, and I made a turn around trip to Grand Prairie for Thanksgiving and I am so glad we did! We had a great time and the little ones had fun playing with their cousin and being spoiled as usual!

My sister hooking up my cutie's hair!


My babies enjoying time with their big cousin!


He is like 'let go of me' lol.


Chatting it up!


Ambrosia fruit salad...LOVE IT, cranberry sauce and cranberry fruit salad.


The food yum!!



A few of the deserts!



What did you have for Thanksgiving? Did you visit family?


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter!

Photobucket

Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!