Top 5 Handmade Thanksgiving Items and more!

Blessings loves! 

I am ready for the holidays! What about you?? Thanksgiving is on Thursday and I am ready for some good food! Yum!

I tell you who is ready for Thanksgiving...my cuties! Lol. My little pilgrim and Indian. They are going to get SO spoiled yet again lol.


Speaking of Thanksgiving, here are a few of my favorite Thanksgiving themed 
Handmade Etsy finds!

This is TOO CUTE!!
Shirt via DJammarMaternity

Wreath via MoonflowerNatureArt

Pillows via Mon Mell Designs

Wood sign via Hook U Up Custom Crafts


Bracelet via Always A Memory


For more Thanksgiving apparel, projects, recipes, and more check out my board on Pinterest: Thanksgiving Decor and More!


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter!

Photobucket

Comments