Sunday, November 11, 2012

I'm On Pinterest now! It's Like A Digital Vision Board!


Blessings loves!

I'm on Pinterest and realized I never let you guys know lol! It is a social bookmarking website where you can pin and repin images, blog posts, articles, and more that you like to boards you create! Reminds me of a digital vision board! You know I love vision boards!

Take a look at a few of my boards:



















I pin inspirational quotesinspirational apparel and accessoriesDo It Yourself projects, and more!

Once you join, you can pin your favorite recipes, fashion finds, books you like to read...anything you like, you can pin it!

Not a member? Check it out at Pinterest!

If you are on pinterest, join me at CICINSPIREME!

What is your favorite thing about Pinterest?


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter!

Photobucket

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I LOOOVVVE Pintrest! I have to limit my time or I can waste many hours on it.
    Blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to limit my time also Tisha lol! It can be addicting!

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!