Monday, November 5, 2012

I am Now a Marriage Monday Contributor for the League!



Blessings loves! 

Through the  blessing of working with and knowing League of Xtraordinary Women founder Christina Alexander, I am now a contributor for Marriage Monday on their blog! Yay! I will be doing a series on marriage twice a month on Mondays and did my first series today!

You can check it out by visiting League of Xtraordinary Women or clicking on the links below!


Let's Talk About Marriage

Are You Embracing God's Purpose for Your Marriage?

Why being married should not be your foundation for happiness.

You are Married. Now What?

Time to be Empowered!



Thank you Lord for this wonderful opportunity! 

Please keep me in your prayers everyone during this new journey!


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter!

Photobucket

Pin It

2 comments :

  1. You did a great job! It's so good to have you on board. You know I've been a fan for a while now. I just love Xtraordinary collaborations!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!