Dr. Oz 3 Day Detox! I am doing it!

Blessings loves!

I was recently watching the Dr. Oz show and he mentioned a 3 Day Detox. I missed the initial episode where he shared the detox so I had to look it up! I am normally not one to do detoxes but I have been thinking about doing one for a while and decided now is the time lol!



My hubby and I went grocery shopping and here are a few of the goodies 
we picked up for the detox!

I love coconut but haven't tried coconut water before, besides out of a coconut 
when I was little.
Also, my hubby doesn't like coconut so we will see how it goes!


Almond butter is expensive compared to peanut butter lol! I do love almonds though!


We love tea in this household so this was no issue at all!


A few supplements!


Check out the detox here.


Have you tried the 3 Day Detox? What did you think about it?


Read my follow up post/review HERE.



~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter!

Photobucket

Comments

  1. I saw this the other week and decided over the weekend I want to give it a go. I plan to fast afterwards so this would be a good prep for me. Let me know how your's go, I hope to start mine next week:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Latoya!

    I will be posting an updated in three days! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Starting Monday. Thanks for sharing your experience!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to hearing how it goes Chari!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, I am still in contemplative stage=) Excited for you. Followed your twitter=) Also a natural wearing twin mom...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, I am still in contemplative stage=) Excited for you. Followed your twitter=) Also a natural wearing twin mom...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to hear how it went! I am not a fan of coconut, so the coconut water sounds ... well ... yuck! :) I would like to know what your husband thinks of it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Today is my first day of the 3 day detox.. It's not as bad as I thought it would be.. I'm just about ready for lunch so I will check in tomorrow, and let you know if I was able to make it through day one..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!