Tuesday, September 18, 2012

September is Ovarian Cancer and Childhood Cancer Awareness month!

Blessings loves!

Did you know that September is 
Ovarian Cancer and Childhood Cancer awareness month?
I have created a few handmade inspirational jewelry pieces for awareness!

A few facts about Ovarian Cancer:
An estimated 15,500 women will die in the US from Ovarian Cancer.
A woman’s lifetime risk of developing invasive ovarian cancer is 1 in 71.



I have a friend who's young daughter recently overcame cancer and is cancer free!
I am so happy for them! God is truly good!
Her daughter was such a trooper and she called her hero!

A few facts about childhood cancer:
Everyday 4 children die from cancer.
Every year 10,500 children under the age of 15 are diagnosed with cancer.
Learn more about childhood cancer awareness at CHOP 



Our earrings can be purchased at ChariT's Inspirational Creations.


Have you been affected by these causes?



~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter!

Photobucket

Pin It

5 comments :

  1. Good to see you promoting these important causes. Early detection helps so much and awareness is vital.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My grandmother died of Ovarian cancer. They didn't catch it until it was to late. She was an amazing and Godly women. Thank you for supporting these two great causes Chari . . and helping others to become aware!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless you for highlighting ovarian cancer and childhood cancer. They are not as much in the forefront as other types. My husband's mother died of ovarian cancer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't known anyone with ovarian cancer, but I do know firsthand the devastation cancer can cause. Thank you for raising money to fight the disease.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My great-grandmother died from ovarian cancer. She was 56 and this was before I was born - I am 66. Early detection is key.

    ♥♥♥
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!