Thursday, September 27, 2012

Handmade Faith Sideways Cross Bracelets by CIC!

Blessings loves! 

I have added a new addition to ChariT's Inspirational Creations jewelry line and they have already sold out! The sideways cross bracelets seem to be quite HOT right now so I created a few with my own style. They sold so fast, I already have more crosses on the way in the mail to make more! I hope you like! I LOVE them!!






I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. -Galatians 2: 20

Get your inspirational bracelets HERE.


Are you living in faith today??


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter!


Photobucket

Pin It

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!