Friday, September 7, 2012

A Cross Collage for Christ!

Blessings loves!

I was feeling a bit motivated yesterday thinking about all God has done for me and decided to search for some handmade goodies on Etsy showcasing the cross! I am a very visual person and we all need reminders to live for the Lord sometimes! I found some wonderful creations and created an Etsy treasury in tribute! To view any items, simply click on the picture! Enjoy!

'The Cross Collage for Christ!' by chariT

Dedicated to Jesus who is with us everyday! Express your love for Jesus in style! Enjoy!


Be Still & Know that I ...
$38.00

Black Diamond Sideways ...
$279.00

Pink and aqua Layered C...
$44.00

Thumbtacks Wood Cross T...
$7.99

Designer Fiber Art Zebr...
$259.00

MULTICOLOR CROSS ZEBRA ...
$56.50

Cross Studded iPhone 4 ...
$12.99

Wall cross
$85.00

Bronze Hoop Cross Earri...
$7.50

Lavender Purple Pink Cr...
$18.00

Leather Cross Purse
$35.00

Gemstone Cross Earrings...
$10.00

Cascading Cross and Spi...
$22.00

Cross with Heart Iron O...
$13.99

Black Beaded Pave Cryst...
$6.95

Iron Cross with Sparrow...
$140.00

How are you rocking your cross today??


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter!

Photobucket

Pin It

1 comment :

  1. Great post! I am a follower from Etsy.
    Please visit and enter the Giveaway on my blog:
    http://www.azlifeandstyle.com/2012/09/blog-giveaway-from-sweetest-memory.html

    Thank you,

    Ali =)

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!