Top 8 Inspirational Thankful Thursday Quotes!


Happy Thankful Thursday loves! I hope you are having a great week! Every Thursday I am reminded to be thankful and wanted to share a few inspirational quotes with you that I love! Being thankful will turn your life around!! Enjoy!!


In daily life we must see that it is not happiness that makes us grateful, but gratefulness that makes us happy. -Brother David Steindl-Rast

To speak gratitude is courteous and pleasant,
to enact gratitude is generous and noble,
but to live gratitude is to touch Heaven.
-Johannes A. Gaertner

He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has.
-Epictetus

It isn't what you have in your pocket that makes you thankful, but what you have in your heart.” -Unknown


When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around.-Willie Nelson 

Gratitude is the sign of noble souls. -Aesop

Some people are always grumbling
because roses have thorns;
I am thankful
that thorns have roses.  -Alphonse Karr

There is always, always, always something to be thankful for. -Unknown


What is your favorite inspirational thankful quote??


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter!

Photobucket

Comments