Top 10 Inspirational Tweets!

Blessings and Happy WONDERFUL Wednesday! 
Those of you who follow me on twitter know that I love retweeting great inspirational quotes! I would like to share a few with you today! They have inspired, motivated, and uplifted me! I hope they do the same for you! Please feel free to follow these tweeps as well! Enjoy!




@Inspire_Us Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can. 
-Danny Kaye

@DavidRoads Success is something you attract by the person you become. - Jim Rohn

@AmbitionDaily We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit. - Aristotle

 To achieve your goals, your vision, belief and faith must be greater than all the negativity and doubt.

 If God is the DJ, then Life is the dance floor; Love is the rhythm, & You are the music -unknown

 Great doors of opportunity swing on tiny hinges of obedience.

 Wrap yourself around your dreams and hold on tight until your dreams wrap all around you. Rock Christopher 

 "If you miss an opportunity, do not cloud your eyes with tears. Keep your vision clear so you won't miss the next one."

 Rise and shine…time to change the world!!! 

 When God gives a vision, He makes provision. -Mark Batterson



What is your favorite inspirational tweet today??




~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!



Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter!

Photobucket

Comments

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!