Are you on Fire for God? Check out GardenFire's Christian Apparel!

Blessings loves!

A few weeks ago GardenFire contacted me about sending me some of their Christian apparel to review since I sell and promote inspirational jewelry and being inspired! 
Of course I said sure! What I received in the mail was a BIG surprise!

Here is a sneak peek that I posted on instagram of the catalog and shirts! 

You see that purple?? 
I LOOOOOVE purple!!



The first shirt I wore was the HOPE tank.

I LOVE it! It is super light, comfortable, and inspirational
Annnnnnd purple lol! 
Perfect with jeans or a nice jean skirt!

The scripture that is on it I love!

My soul faints with longing for your salvation, 
but I have put my hope in your word. -Psalm 119:81



Being silly. :)


My Phil. 4:13 hoops are PERFECT with this shirt!! ;)

Can't wait to wear the other shirts and share with you! Stay tuned!

Check them out at GardenFire!



~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter!

Photobucket

Comments

  1. wow, I will have to check out that t-shirt shop. They are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Checked out the shop...I like them. Looking forward to seeing you model some more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love wearing Christian apparel. I will be checking them out. I feel about the color pink that you do purple. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great treat to receive in the mail! The shirts are stylish and uplifting. You look great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!