Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Treasures for the Bride, I've Been Featured!


Happy Terrific Tuesday!
I have been blessed AGAIN yayyy! My Tree of Life memory wire bracelet has
been chosen as a GREAT FIND at On Fire For Handmade!! Whoo hoo!!
Go ChariT's Inspirational Creations 
The theme for this week is Treasures for the Bride! 


I need your help! I need your vote! 
Voting started on Sunday & I have been so busy with the little ones that 
I forgot to post about it! lol

Please Vote for my handmade earrings and help me win FREE ad space & more!! 
You know us entrepreneurs need all the help we can get lol!

**To VOTE visit GREAT FINDS and click CICINSPIREME in the voting poll 
on the lower right side of the page. Or click on the image below & vote.

Guess what?? You can vote once a day yay! 

Voting ends on Friday June 8th!


Thanks so much for your support everyone!! Please share with your friends by clicking the Facebook or Twitter buttons below! :)


~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter!
Pin It

6 comments :

  1. Voted! Thanks for voting for my photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Kristen! My pleasure! Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the feature-well deserved.
    Have missed seeing your posts-all is well?
    Peace and good to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful piece! I voted for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Voted! That is a lovely bracelet!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for your support!!!

    All is well this way! Just getting over a little cold lol!

    ReplyDelete

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!