When You Die Will You Have Any Regrets? Will you die happy?




Blessings everyone!


Many times we are so busy rushing through life but we forget to really LIVE life. We are so busy making money, running errands, taking care of business that we forget about the things that really matter. Things like our true happiness and the happiness of others.


I came across this great article by Addicted to Success and had to share it with you all! It is such an eye opener and made me rethink my life and habits. Not like I wasn't doing that already lol. We never truly know when we are going to die. Sometimes we just assume that we will see tomorrow, but it is not promised!


Anyway, the article is written by a caretaker who sees those during their last days on earth. When questioning patients of their regrets several themes were quite common. 
Here are a few:


1. I wish I had the courage to live a life true to myself and not what others expected of me. 
We have the mistaken perception that we should fit in or be what other's expect of us when God created us to be individuals. Many people don't realize this until later in life or they are near death.


2. I wish I hadn't worked so hard
We are always running after money, when that really isn't the most important thing in life. 


View all top five regrets here.

~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter!

Comments

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!