New Bead Storage for Me! Yay!!!


Blessings everyone! For a GOOD while I have been using old baby food bottles to store 
my beads. I have twins so I figured why waste them! Lol! 
This is what my table looked like before (when clean):


I found these GREEEEEAT storage containers at Michaels and LOVE them!!


This is my table now! 
(Yes, still a few baby bottles. But MUCH better!) Lol.




So much easier to break down my table when I have to take it to events!

My hoops with different phrases are VERY popular and I have been keeping each letter in separate bags...that's 26 separate bags Lol! 
Then I saw this beautiful bead storage container for 40% off! 
I hesitated but bought it anyway and I am SO glad I did! 



It has been such a blessing!
It helps so much when I am separating the alphabet beads and making earrings! 
It was the last one they had too! God is so good!

What special organizing tidbits have you come across today??

~Be beautiful, inspired, and blessed!


Join me on Facebook! Follow me on Twitter!

Comments

  1. Those bead storage containers look great. I always hesitate to spend money on that type of thing but sometimes it's so nice if it helps you be organized and feel good about your space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your table looks great! Organizing my organizers is my problem because when I'm in the middle of a project they just seem to get all mixed up. You are an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Michaels....I always find some treasure to buy there and use my 40% off coupon! Still working on the organization in my craft room....hey, maybe those containers you got will work for my buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it!!! It looks great. Sure is a good feeling when you get everything all nice and organized isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, so much easier to find those beads! What did you do with all your spare baby food jars once you got new bead storage?

    ReplyDelete
  6. styrofoam egg cartons are my storage hutch of choice..........

    Yours look great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you really got yourself organized! Now I just need to find the time to do that myself for all of my sewing stuff..LOL Great Blog!
    Julie
    craftysaints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Chari, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello lovelies! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

I hope it uplifts and inspires you! You comments are very appreciated!

~Smooches!